Why US ?
Our clients value our commitment to provide them with high quality, cost-effective 24/7 answering service. Our staff of Agents, Dispatchers and Supervisors have earned national recognition in delivering excellence in the art of customer service.
Here are a few testimonials & reviews from businesses like yours.
- I’ve been here for ten years and we’ve used Keystone the entire time. I love the ease of communication we have and the doctors always speak highly of our answering service
since they also deal with other answering services for other hospitals and offices and they notice a difference – Meredith O. Practice Manager
- One of our company’s core values is Customer Service and Keystone Answering Service understands that and provides excellent customer service to our after-hours calls.
We appreciate our relationship with Maryanne as our point of contact and have been a loyal Keystone customer since 1998 – Amy S. Equipment Manufacturer
- Keystone helps us provide great customer service by giving our customers a live person to talk to when they call in with an issue. The SMS feature that sends the message
directly to the person on-call that day has been a game changer for employee scheduling and daily operations efficiency. – Brian H. Carwash & Laundry Provider
From our three Pennsylvania locations, your callers will notice the difference – our PA-based agent staff speak in clear, concise English.
- Our electric contracting company has worked with Keystone all our years in operation. They are always so helpful, the staff does a wonderful job doing exactly what is asked,
and we are very happy clients. – Jamie N.
- When you take care of a patient with an emergency, they’re a patient for life. When my clients call any day, at any hour, and speak with a Keystone Agent on the other end,
it’s comforting and instills confidence. The smartest thing anyone can do for their business is to have an answering service. Call Keystone – Neal F. DDS
Many of our clients use our service for 500 to 600 hours per month, which includes lunch periods, nights, weekends, and holidays. When you consider the actual cost on a per hour basis to have your main telephone line covered, in many cases the cost for us providing your business with excellent customer service is less than $1.00 per hour. That is an exceptional value. The main determinant in your cost for service will depend primarily on the amount of agent work time necessary to take your calls.
- Keystone has been a great partner for us. Even though candy is not seen as an “essential” product or service, it is important for us to be available when our consumers try to
reach out to us. Keystone is able to bridge the gap whether it is when we are in meetings or training and unavailable to answer calls, off hours or holidays, or simply when
our call volume is too much for our small team to handle. Even though our business is different than many of your other clients, and our volume is low for you, I have always
been extremely pleased with the support provided by Keystone and look forward to it continuing in the future. – Lisa G., Consumer Relations Manager National Candy Manufacturer
- We had the pleasure of using Keystone Answering Service for 5 years. They served us well and we highly recommend them. – Tom H. Auctioneer
Many Answering Services will tell you how good they are, but can they match Keystone’s record of Top Ten, Top Score, and Top Call Nominations in fifteen (15) out of the last eighteen (18) years in the answering service national organization, the Association of TeleServices International ATSI and the Canadian Call Management Association’s CAMX Award of Excellence Mystery Call Programs? To our knowledge, no other service in North America can match our record. We also hold ATSI Site Certification # 001. This is a program for having the requisite policies, procedures, and recovery systems necessary to achieve the programs stated goal of 99.99% annual run-time.
Our commitment period is month-to-month. As your answering service, we become the front door to your business. Our goal is to improve your clients’ customer experience, to save you money, and thereby help your business make money by capturing those important calls you might otherwise be missing. This is especially true after-hours, on weekends, or holiday periods.
Give us a call at (215) 968-7800 to learn more about how Keystone Answering Service can help your business!
Read more reviews: Newtown Office Allentown Office Leola Office
Follow us on our social media platforms Follow us on Twitter Friend us on Facebook
references available upon request – serious inquiries only.